Mar 30, 2020
FAQ's | COVID-19
FAQ’s | COVID-19 (coronavirus)
The health and safety of ExtraMile Arena guests, event participants and employees are a top priority for Boise State University.
Current as of 3/30/20
Q: Are there any changes to currently scheduled upcoming events?
A: Yes, affected events are listed below. As we receive information that impacts additional events, we will communicate those changes:
- JoJo Siwa 3/28 has been postponed (initially rescheduled to 6/17/20). In light of ongoing public health concerns, the JoJo Siwa rescheduled show on June 17th has been postponed. Ticket holders should hold on to their tickets, which will be honored at the rescheduled date.
Lauren Daigle 4/15 has been rescheduled to 8/7. In light of ongoing public health concerns, the Lauren Daigle show has been rescheduled to August 7th, 2020. Ticket holders should hold on to their tickets, which will be honored at the rescheduled date on August 7th. Ticket holders will be contacted directly by Ticketmaster.
Jeff Dunham 4/25 has been rescheduled to 11/12. In light of ongoing public health concerns, JEFF DUNHAM: SERIOUSLY!? show has been rescheduled to November 12, 2020 . Ticket holders should hold on to their tickets, which will be honored at the rescheduled date on November 12th. Ticket holders will be contacted directly by Ticketmaster.
- 2020 Boise Harvest with Greg Laurie 5/1-3/2020: In light of ongoing public health concerns, the Boise Harvest events May 1st -3rd have been postponed. Please visit harvest.org for more information.
- Boise State University Spring 2020 Commencement 5/9. Boise State University will celebrate the Class of 2020 with an unprecedented digital experience being designed to commemorate the accomplishments of the first graduating class in university history to face the challenge of finishing their degrees remotely in the face of an international crisis. For more information check https://www.boisestate.edu/commencement/
- College of Western Idaho's Spring 2020 Commencement ceremony on 5/15 has been postponed due to concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19. For more information check http://cwi.edu/current-students/graduation
- Idaho Botanical Garden Shows: so far, Louis The Child has been rescheduled to 9/11/20. We will continue to list affected Outlaw Field events here. For full information on reschedulings, please visit the Idaho Botanical Garden website.
Q: Where is ExtraMile Arena getting up-to-date information regarding the status of COVID-19?
A: We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as local and state public health authorities.
Q: How will I know if/when there has been a change to an upcoming event?
A: In the event of a change, ExtraMile Arena will publish that information on the www.extramilearena.com website, all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and send an email to all ticket buyers for whom we have contact information.
Q: What measures are being taken by ExtraMile Arena to prevent the spread of disease?
A: We are equipped with hand sanitizing stations, sanitizing wipes and CDC educational signage. Additionally, custodians are regularly disinfecting high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
Q: What preventative measures can I take to discourage the spread of germs?
A: While ExtraMile Arena is not the authority on the spread of disease, the following actions are recommended by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Stay home when you are sick.
FOR CURRENT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 (coronavirus):
National - www.cdc.gov