HOW TO ACCESS YOUR SEAT
For classes at ExtraMile Arena, registered students have been assigned a seat
This seat will be yours for the entirety of the semester.
How To Access Your Seat:
- Go to https://am.ticketmaster.com/extramilearena/myevents
- Using your '@u.boisestate.edu' email address:
- Enter your '@u.boisestate.edu' email address and click next
- Select "Forgot Your Password"
- You will then be sent an email to reset your password
- Within the email, select the "reset password' option
- After resetting your password, Sign In
- Once signed-in, the classes for which you are registered will automatically populate in the "My Classes" tab at the top of the page
- To view your seat, Select a class
- Your seat assignment will populate under "My Tickets"
- Your phone is your ticket. Save the seat assignment to your digital wallet or save a screenshot
- Please have your assigned seat/ticket accessible. If necessary, ExtraMile Arena Staff will help you find your seat once inside. If you need accessible seating, please contact [email protected].
- You will need to have your Bronco ID card on hand to enter the venue. If you need to access your Bronco Card via your phone, please follow these instructions.
In the event you know you are registered for a course being held at ExtraMile Arena and that class is not populating within your account, please contact our Box Office at [email protected] or (208) 426-1766. They will identify whether this is a system error or if the Registrar's Office does not show you as enrolled for the course.
Thank you for completing these steps! Assigned seating will ensure that social distancing is being utilized and the ExtraMile Arena staff are able to safely and effectively disinfect the seating areas between classes.
We look forward to hosting all of you students for a wonderful Fall 2020 Semester!