JOIN OUR TEAM
EXTRAMILE ARENA CURRENT OPENINGS
ExtraMile Arena is currently hiring for the positions listed below. Please follow the individual links to learn more about each position, and submit an application. Please Note: Each position has a specific application. If you are interested in multiple positions, you will need to fill out a separate application for each position you are interested in.
- Box Office Event Worker Application
- Custodian Event Worker Application
- Fire Response Team Event Worker Application
- Merchandise Seller Event Worker Application
- Operations Team Application
- ExtraMile Arena Security Event Worker Application
- ExtraMile Arena Guest Services Event Worker Application
- Stagehand Event Worker Application
- Student Receptionist Application
If Offered A Position With ExtraMile Arena
Successful job candidates are subject to and must pass, a background check through Boise State University before beginning employment.
Upon completion of a successful background check, candidates must also complete Form I-9 before beginning employment. In order to complete your I-9, bring your acceptable documents to Boise State University Human Resources located in Capitol Village #3, 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Boise State Campus Map (search for Human Resources Capitol Village #3)
Once you have completed your I-9, please bring the pink slip provided by Human Resources to the ExtraMile Arena Front Desk.