A-Z Guide to Security & Guest Services Information
ExtraMile Arena is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all fans and event participants. Providing this information is one step in achieving our objective that guests are familiar with the services and resources that we provide. The information being provided in this section are Arena specific policies. However, each show/event may have a specific outline for policies and/or their own unique set of rules written into their contracts. Please check each event page for event-specific information.
New Security Measures ARE in Place. Please Review, and Plan Accordingly:
- Walk-through Magnetometer screenings are utilized for commercial and community events at ExtraMile Arena (screenings are subject to change on an event-by-event basis)
- Those who refuse to submit to a walk-through screening will be screened using handheld magnetometers,
- Bags and/or purses bigger than 11" x 17" are not permitted. Backpacks, regardless of size, are not allowed. Exceptions may be made (but are not guaranteed) for bags necessary for medical or children's needs.
- For Boise State athletic events, non-clear bags, large bags or backpacks are not permitted. Clear bags (max. size 12" x 12" x 6"), diaper bags, or a small purse or wallet (max. size 6.5" x 4.5") are permitted.
- No pocket knives, chains, sharp objects, or any other questionable items that may be used as a weapon.
- Prohibited items include anything that can be deemed a threat to public safety regardless of permit or any artificial noisemakers.
- In the event that prohibited items are revealed during a search, guests will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item or the item will be surrendered. Surrendered items will be disposed of and not returned.
- Arrive Early to ensure ample screening time
Seating for guests with accessible needs and guests in wheelchairs is available on all levels of the arena. Accessible seating is available for purchase at the ExtraMile Arena Box Office, by calling 208-426-1766, online at www.ticketmaster.com. When ordering tickets to accommodate an accessibility issue, it is important to indicate that you require accessible seating so we can properly assist you.
Accessible Seating Platforms are now available on the Parquet, Mezzanine and Balcony levels. These platforms vary in size, and can accomodate accessible guests and up to 2 companions per space. Platform seating is available for purchase for commercial events, and available on a first-come, first-served basis for non-ticketed events. You can inquire for more information and how to purchase in these areas by calling our Box Office: (208) 426-1766.
The Arena reserves the right to address fraudulent purchases or requests for accessible seats to the extent provided by law. ADA ticket fraud includes, but is not limited to, the misrepresentation of a disability. Management reserves the right to take appropriate action regarding misrepresentation, which may result in relocation or revocation of tickets, ejection or forfeiture of payment on your seats.
Accessible parking is available in the West and East Stadium Lots, as well as Lincoln Garage on an event-by-event basis. It is highly recommended that guests with accessible needs pre-purchase designated parking along with their ticket purchase. These spaces, including van-accessible spaces, are designated for vehicles displaying a current state-issued disability placard or license plate. Accessible spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis so please plan accordingly. Please refer to the Parking section of this website for maps, directions, and more information.
For our accessible patrons' parking in the Lincoln Garage, a shuttle will be available from the Lincoln Garage to a drop-off point outside the arena (on Bronco Circle or Cesar Chavez Ln). Shuttles from the Lincoln Garage are available on an event-by-event basis. Click for current ExtraMile Arena Parking Information.
Elevator access is available on all levels of the Arena. Elevators are located inside Lobby One and Lobby Two, at the northeast and southeast corners of the building.
A Patron Services Supervisor is available to address the concerns of guests with special needs visiting the Arena. In addition, an usher specialist will be available to assist any patron with mobility or seating issues.
ExtraMile Arena has implemented a strict alcohol policy that is designed to protect the guests and the public from alcohol related incidents.
All Guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty-five (35) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are Driver's License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo, Military I.D. w/ Photo and Mexican Consular Card. All patrons consuming alcohol are required to wear the wristband issued upon providing an acceptable form of Identification confirming 21 years of age or older. Failure to comply could result in ejection.
Guests are expected to follow all laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. Guests are responsible for their own drinking and are expected to drink responsibly. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure they have a safe, responsible means of transportation when leaving the facility.
Other applicable policies:
- Generally, there will be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase. Each guest may possess no more than two alcoholic beverages at any given time. This policy is subject to change at any time for any event at the discretion of facility/event management.
- ExtraMile Arena management reserves the right to eject and have cited any individuals under the age of twenty-one (21) who illegally purchase, possess, or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated. Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected and subject to citation.
- Alcohol sales cutoff varies by event. Please contact any staff within ExtraMile Arena for more information.
- Guests found with alcohol brought from outside the facility will immediately be ejected.
- No alcohol is allowed to leave the facility. Guests attempting to leave with alcohol will have the alcohol immediately confiscated.
- Some events may be designated as 'non-alcohol' events. This means alcohol will not be served at these designated events.
Autographs / Meet & Greets
ExtraMile Arena does not have a designated autograph location and does not process autograph or meet & greet requests. Please contact the individual team or artist through their website. Guests seeking autographs or to meet athletes or artists may only do so from their ticketed seat location
Bags and/or purses no larger than 11 x 17 are permitted.
- Backpacks, regardless of size, are not allowed.
- Exceptions may be made (but are not guaranteed) for bags necessary for medical or children needs.
- For Boise State athletic events, non-clear bags, large bags or backpacks are not permitted. Clear bags (max. size 12" x 12" x 6"), diaper bags, or a small purse or wallet (max. size 6.5" x 4.5") are permitted.
Banners / Signs
Banners and signs may not be hung anywhere inside the arena without the approval of the Executive Director or General Manager. Unauthorized banners or signs will be removed immediately.
For some events, at the discretion of management, all beverages may be poured into plastic cups. Bottle tops will be removed from all plastic bottles.
Breaching Designated Perimeters
Any guests attempting to, or actually entering a field of play or performance area or breach of the obvious designated perimeter (bicycle rack, rope, and stanchion, hand railing or barricade) will immediately be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
No professional audio and/or video equipment is permitted in the Arena without a dedicated media pass.
Cell Phone Etiquette
Please put all cell phones on silent and refrain from cell phone use that causes the display screen to light up. As a courtesy for those around you, please exit to a lobby to use your phone.
Code of Conduct
ExtraMile Arena is committed to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable event experience for all fans and event participants. The Fan Code of Conduct is designed to set clear expectations and encourage an event environment that is enjoyable for all. ExtraMile Arena strives to encourage good sportsmanship and that includes appropriate fan behavior. In order to achieve this goal, we ask all fans to adhere to the following fan code of conduct:
- Our guests' experience will not be disrupted by unruly actions or behaviors of others
- Guests should report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest staff member
- Guests will sit in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested
- Guests wearing obscene or indecent clothing will be asked to change prior to admission into ExtraMile Arena
- Guests will not interfere with the event. Such actions could result in ejection from the premises
- Guests should refrain from verbal or physical harassment other guests or opposing team’s players or fans, field officials, and ExtraMile Arena personnel
- Prior to entering the facility, all guests and items are subject to a physical inspection up to and including a pat down search and metal detection screening (walk through or hand held). Refusal to submit to inspection will result in denied entry
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated, or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Those appearing intoxicated will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection from ExtraMile Arena.
- NCAA policy prevents fans from entering the field of play unless they are properly credentialed or accompanied by an authorized staff member
- Guests will not smoke (including vapor-less products) or use illegal substances inside ExtraMile Arena or on the Boise State University campus
- Guests must adhere to the Code of Conduct provisions or they will be subject to ejection without refund and may also be in violation of University policy resulting in possible exclusion from campus and possible arrest and prosecution.
ExtraMile Arena reserves the right to deny entry or eject any guests displaying inappropriate behavior as determined by ExtraMile Arena Event Management Staff.
Counterfeit Credentials or Tickets
Anyone attempting to enter a secure area with counterfeit credentials or enter the arena with counterfeit tickets will be subject to ejection and possible arrest.
Courtside Seating Policy
Owners of Courtside seats accept full responsibility for anyone who uses their ticket, including compliance with all related policies.
Courtside seat ticket holders understand and accept the inherent risk associated with sitting in close proximity to a basketball game. These include, but are not limited to, unexpected contact with balls and other equipment/objects, players, fans, officials or others working the event. If for any reason the bearer of an End Line Seat ticket wishes to be reseated, please contact the nearest Event Staff Worker.
Courtside Seat occupants voluntarily assume all risks incident to a basketball game, including the risk of personal injury in respect to oneself and, if applicable, to others in one’s care.
Children under the age of 5 years old may not sit in the End Line seating area, whether in their own seat or sitting on seat holder’s lap.
If you wish to be relocated, or if at any time assistance is needed in ExtraMile Arena, please contact the nearest Event Staff Employee or go to the nearest lobby.
No items, including but not limited to bags, coats, beverage or food cartons, shall be placed on or near the wooden floor of the court.
Boise State University/ExtraMile Arena reserves the right to eject or refuse entry to the holder for a violation of venue rules, illegal activity, misconduct or failure to comply with any and all security measures.
All Guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected Guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss. If you see a situation that you feel is inappropriate you can text your location and situation to (208) 427-3227
Dress / Attire
Guests are prohibited from wearing any clothing displaying profane or offensive material. Guests may be denied entry into the facility until the profane or offensive material is no longer visible. Guests found within the facility wearing clothing displaying items that can be construed as profane or offensive by management will be asked to provide a solution where the items will no longer be displayed. If no solution can be found, or the solutions do not meet the satisfaction of management, the guest may be ejected from the facility.
- NOTE: If using GPS use 1401 Bronco Lane, Boise ID 83725 as your locator.
From I 84 (either east or west bound) take exit 54 and turn north onto Broadway Avenue. Follow Broadway for into the city for 2.4 miles. Turn left (east) on University Drive where you’ll see Bronco Stadium, home of the famous Blue Turf. Proceed .02 miles on University Drive and turn right (north). ExtraMile Arena is directly in front of you.
From I 84 east bound merge onto I 184 City Center Connector for 4.7 miles when I 184 becomes Myrtle Street. Stay on Myrtle Street for 1.2 miles to Broadway Avenue. Turn right (south) on Broadway, cross the Boise River and drive .3 miles to University Drive. Turn left (east) and drive .2 miles to Bronco Circle and go right. ExtraMile Arena is straight ahead.
Ejections or Evictions
ExtraMile Arena Management reserves the right to eject guests at their discretion (i.e. violation of facility rules, violation of laws, etc.) at any time. When a Guest is ejected, tickets will be collected from the guest and no refund will be given.
The following are cause for eviction from ExtraMile Arena but not limited to:
- Offensive or profane language and threatening language to other guests.
- Possession of any unauthorized banners or signs.
- Possession of bottles, cans, squirt bottles or other containers not permitted in the arena.
- Possession of firearms, knives (with or without sheath), horns, air horns, whistles, other irregular sound devices, bars, sticks, clubs, poles over 20" length, sling shots, fish nets or other net material, beach balls, Frisbees, skateboards, roller skates, live pets (including all animals and reptiles except seeing eye or hearing dogs) or any object which obstructs the vision of adjacent guests.
- Failure to wear shoes, flip-flops, sandals or other protective foot covering.
- Refusing to move from an area or seat to which the guest does not have access or tickets permitting access or entry into a restroom of the opposite gender.
- Spitting and throwing or dropping objects, liquid or ice on seating, playing surface, or stage areas inside and outside the arena.
- Public drunkenness.
- The passing of alcohol to minors, or using a false identification to purchase alcohol.
- Possession of stolen tickets.
- Fighting or threatening to fight.
- Inciting or participating in unsafe or violent behavior
- Possession of illegal drugs or alcohol not purchased from ExtraMile Arena vendors.
If you have been ejected from ExtraMile Arena and refuse to leave the premises you may be cited for trespassing on Boise State University campus and subject to arrest.
Elevators are available at Entrances 1 and 2 that access all public levels of the facility. The elevator at Entrance 1 accesses all levels, and the elevator at Entrance 2 accesses the Parquet and Mezzanine levels, not the Balcony.
Should you require special assistance in reaching your seat, please contact us in advance or see any Guest Service staff member during the event.
Emergencies / Evacuations
ExtraMile Arena works with Boise Fire Department, Boise Police Department, and other agencies in the development of specific Emergency Procedures Plans events. ExtraMile Arena’s goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere by using installed automated security systems and appropriate security operating plans. Trained Guest Services and Security personnel will ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, and employees at ExtraMile Arena. In the case of an emergency, guests must comply with requests from venue staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures. If you see an emergency situation please contact the closest Guest Services Associate or text your location and situation to (208) 427-3227.
ExtraMile Arena is now equipped with 3 family restrooms to better serve the needs of young families and those who need additional privacy beyond a single stall. These Family Restrooms are located in lobbies 1 and 3 (2 in Lobby 1, and 1 in Lobby 3). They are marked with a blue sign on the door (please ask our Guest Services staff for assistance if you have any difficulty).
Trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) personnel are available to assist any guest in need at most ExtraMile Arena events. First Aid Station is located in the lobby of entry 1 and ExtraMile Arena is equipped with Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) located in various locations throughout the facility. Designated employees, including our EMT staff, have been properly trained and certified to use the AED. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a member of our Guest Services or Security staff.
General Admission Floor Tickets & Lineup
General Admission (GA) Floor Guests
Wristbanding & Line-Up Process
Early Line-Up and wristbanding will begin generally 1.5 hours prior to the posted door time at Entrance 3. For events with substantial GA Floors, we will conduct a pre-numbering system and publish that information in advance as well as send detailed instructions to GA Floor ticket buyers.
- Please be respectful of other guests in line – no running, pushing or line jumping
- Our policies for prohibited items and code of conduct apply once you are securing a position in line. Please review these policies.
Upon request, complimentary earplugs are available from all Guest Services Staff and the Guest Services location in sections 39 and 40 on Level 2 Mezzanine upon request.
For spills, wet floors or housekeeping issues notify the nearest Usher or Guest Services personnel for rapid resolution. You can text your location and situation to (208) 427-3227 or call (208) 426-3427.
All guests of ExtraMile Arena are expected to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe, responsible means of transportation before leaving the facility.
Any guest who is intoxicated before entering ExtraMile Arena may be denied entry to the facility.
Any Guest found intoxicated within ExtraMile Arena and causing a disturbance as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
To ensure the safety of your children, we offer our Safe Program. You can get a SAFE wristband from any usher or security staff, and put your parent/guardian information on that wristband. In the event your child is lost and not identified with a SAFE wristband, please contact our Command Post at (208) 426-3427 and provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The child or person's name, age and description
- Area the child or person was last seen
Lost & Found
Our lost and found is located through the security entrance in between entries 2 and 3. You may also call (208) 426-3427 during the event or (208) 426-1900 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, M-F.
Any selling of merchandise or tickets must be approved through ExtraMile Arena. Unapproved marketing is prohibited and includes but is not limited to:
- Unauthorized distribution of literature, business cards, flyers, handouts, pamphlets, other written forms, etc.
- Chanting or shouting words associated with commercial advertising
- Wearing clothing in a manner intended to advertise
- Possessing signs/flags/banners/posters displaying words or pictures associated with commercial advertising
Guests found passing out literature or any written forms of unauthorized marketing will be asked to collect all pieces of marketing handed out and dispose of them in the trash. Any additional pieces of marketing found to make the guest/marketing company subject to being billed by ExtraMile Arena for cleanup costs. Guests/companies repeatedly found marketing on the property may be cited with trespassing.
Click for the Patron Parking Map, which identifies which lots will be open for the event. Click for an interactive Boise State University campus map. ExtraMile Arena encourages patrons to allow at least 45 minutes to park and access ExtraMile Arena.
If an event is postponed, information will be posted at www.extramilearena.com and distributed to various media outlets. ExtraMile Arena makes every effort to notify as many fans as possible, with as much notice as possible. Please hold on to your tickets until a decision has been made whether the event will be rescheduled or canceled. If you suspect that an event has been postponed or canceled, you can email us at email@example.com or call 208-426-1766. ExtraMile Arena is not responsible for transportation costs to/from a postponed or canceled event.
Profanity / Offensive Language or Gestures
Profanity or the use of offensive language or gestures is prohibited at all times. Guests cursing or using offensive language or gestures may be ejected from the facility.
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- OUTSIDE FOOD, BEVERAGES, ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING GUNS, KNIVES, CHAINS, SPIKES, COLLARS, AND SOME JEWELRY
- LASER POINTERS/PENS
- ALL BACKPACKS, BAGS/PURSES LARGER THAN 11” x 17”, WRAPPED PACKAGES AND SUITCASES
- OBJECTS THAT CAN BE USED AS PROJECTILES
- SIGNS, BANNERS, OR PROPS WHICH WOULD DISRUPT AN EVENT OR SHOW, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY THE EVENT OR SHOW
- ARTIFICIAL NOISE MAKERS INCLUDING AIR HORNS AND WHISTLES
- PETS AND SUPPORT ANIMALS
- ILLEGAL DRUGS OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- UNAUTHORIZED CHEMICALS, FIREWORKS, PYROTECHNICS OF ANY KIND
- SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER BLADES, ICE SKATES, ROLLER SHOES
- VIDEO CAMERAS, CAMERAS WITH REMOVABLE LENSES, TRI-PODS, SELFIE STICKS, DRONES, COMPUTERS AND TABLETS (EVENT SPECIFIC POLICY MAY APPLY)
- ANY ITEM THAT CREATES A DISRUPTION OR A HEALTH OR SAFETY HAZARD TO THE EVENT
- OTHER ITEMS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY THE EVENT OR SHOW
- UNAUTHORIZED ADVERTISING OR MARKETING MATERIALS
ExtraMile Arena is not restricted to or limited to these items and management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the item, the patron may either be asked to remove the item from the facility, dispose of the item, may be denied entrance or be ejected from the facility.
Each show/event has a specific outline for prohibited items and their own unique set of rules written into their contracts. Changes to prohibited items are subject to change without notice at any time and at the discretion of ExtraMile Arena Management. It will be the patron’s responsibility to establish clarification on these items specific to the event at The ExtraMile Arena Website or calling (208) 426-1900.
ExtraMile Arena continually strives to improve their commitment to the protection of the environment and enhancing the patron experience. To make the decision to recycle easier, ExtraMile Arena has trash and recycling bins throughout the concourses. Acceptable recycling items are empty plastic bottles, empty plastic cups, paper candy boxes, aluminum cans, and clean paper. Everything else should be put into the trash bin. Please help ExtraMile Arena by recycling the acceptable items in a recycling bin near you!
ExtraMile Arena has a no re-entry policy. Special considerations may be taken for medical issues or other similar circumstances and allowed by a Guest Services Supervisor.
ExtraMile Arena is committed to providing a safe environment for fans, performers, athletes, and staff. If you have any safety concerns, please bring them to the attention of the nearest staff member. If you see an unsafe situation please contact the closest Guest Services associate or text your location and situation to (208) 427-3227.
For your safety, all guests entering the Arena are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection and/or bag inspection conducted by Arena security personnel. Refusal to agree to the search may result in non-admittance. Prohibited items include anything that can be deemed a threat to public safety regardless of permit. In the event that prohibited items are revealed during a search, guests may either return the item to their vehicle or the item will be confiscated. Confiscated items will be disposed of and not returned.
In order to keep guests safe and reduce unnecessary touchpoints, the following items are prohibited:
- Weapons of any kind or items that could be used as a weapon (Leatherman, knives, brass knuckles, metal chains, sharp metal objects, pepper sprays, bullets, etc.)
- Bags larger than 11 x 17 and backpacks of any size
- Fireworks / Pyrotechnics of any kind
- Laser pointers, glow sticks, or flashbulbs
- iPads, Google Glass, Selfie-sticks, Laptops, Drones, Video/Audio Recorders
- Outside food & beverage (cans, bottles, coolers, alcohol, etc.)
- Artificial noise-makers (such as air horns, cowbells, etc.)
- Wrapped packages
- Objects that can be used as projectiles
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, signs, banners, etc.
- Animals (Exception: recognized service animals under titles II and III of the ADA)
- Unauthorized chemicals
- Beach Balls, Skateboards, roller blades, roller shoes
- Any and all items/controlled substances that are illegal at the city, county, State, and/or Federal level or deemed suspicious due to quantity or uniqueness
- Any other item deemed by security to be inappropriate for the event or a threat to public safety
Guests are subject to searches including but not limited to pat downs, metal detecting devices (wands or walk through) and visual searches.
Guests are encouraged to leave all large bags at home or in their vehicles. Larger bags (larger than 14” x 14”) will not be permitted into ExtraMile Arena. Smaller handbags or diaper bags will be allowed into the arena and they will be subject to search.
Any guest refusing a search of any kind (personal or bag) will be refused entry and may not be eligible for a ticket refund.
Seat # / Phone #
Seat # / phone # is a tool in assisting our guests in accounting for children or members of their group attending an event that could wander off or become separated. We provide a wristband that you will put on their right wrist and we will write your seat number and phone number on it so that if you are separated a staff can rapidly identify the location of which they belong or simply call the parent or responsible party to reunite them.
See Something, Say Something- "See it, Text it"
The If You See Something, Say Something™ campaign is a simple and effective program to engage the public and key front line employees in identifying and reporting indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats to the proper law enforcement authorities. For an emergency coming into an event in a parking garage or on the street call 9-1-1.
In the area, notify the nearest ExtraMile Arena Staff or text your location and situation to (208) 427-3227. You can also call the ExtraMile Arena Command Center (208)426-3427.
Trained guide dogs or service animals assisting guests are welcome inside the Arena. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times.
Shoes / Footwear
Guests are expected to wear shoes/footwear at all times. Guests not wearing appropriate footwear may be asked to put on appropriate footwear or may be ejected at management discretion.
Use of shoes with wheels, or 'roller shoes', within or around the facility is strictly prohibited. Roller shoes pose extreme safety dangers to those wearing them and others. Individuals using roller shoes may be warned or ejected from the facility.
Signs / Banners / Flags
Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, ExtraMile Arena welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters, and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. The following guidelines relate to these items:
- Item must be related to the event
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" in dimension
- Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertisers signage
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display poor sportsmanship, obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by ExtraMile Arena management.
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that mat obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by ExtraMile Arena management
ExtraMile Arena is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only and this includes the smoke-free vapor less type (e-cigarettes) items as well. Any guest found smoking or using a smoke-free vapor-less product in a non-designated area will be subject to ejection.
Solicitation / Vending
The Arena does not permit unauthorized soliciting or collecting of contributions, vending, distribution of fliers or other promotional/advertising materials on the premises.
Patrons are allowed to stand for events as long as they are standing in the area directly in front of the seat that their ticket identifies as theirs. Standing in aisles or on seats is prohibited.
Taxis will be available on a first come, first serve basis at the conclusion of most events. The taxi drop-off and pick-up zone at ExtraMile Arena is located along Bronco Circle. For taxi service, please call ABC Taxi (208) 371-1234, Boise City Taxi (208) 377-3333, Boise State Taxi (208) 703-6220 or Idaho Cab Company (208) 376-6666.
The temperature inside ExtraMile Arena ranges from 67-76 degrees Fahrenheit; temperature can be impacted by specifications of athletic teams and performers, the activity level and quantity of people in the building, as well as outside temperatures.
ExtraMile Arena has a texting system allowing guests to text issues to our dispatch center anonymously and discretely without having to leave the comfort of their seat. Guests may text their location and situation to (208) 427-3227.
A valid ticket for the event is required for admittance to the Arena. Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket for admittance, infants are able to sit on laps, but otherwise all patrons must be in their own seating area. All tickets for ExtraMile Arena events are now available on www.ticketmaster.com. ExtraMile Arena now uses Ticketmaster as their exclusive ticketing partner; tickets for ExtraMile Arena events are no longer available through Boise State Tickets.