Know Before You Go | Boise State Athletics Events
Details to know before you arrive:
Important: Some details are subject to change for an event. Please refer to the email that was sent to your inbox, or the event page on our website for the most up-to-date, event-specific information.
Elevators are available in lobbies 1 and 2.
Wheelchair Spaces Available:
Wheelchair spaces are limited and reserved specifically for patrons with this need and are located on all three seating levels. Adjacent companion seating is available in these areas.
Wheelchair Transportation Assistance:
Guest Services staff wheelchair escorts are available at any entry point for transportation to and from seating areas. As it is important that Arena wheelchairs remain available to escort all guests that request this assistance, please work with staff if help in finding a seat for the duration of the event.
Clear Bag Policy
- Fans are permitted to bring one clear plastic or vinyl bag, package or container that does not exceed 12 x 12 x 6 inches; a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag; or a purse, bag or clutch no larger than 4.5 x 6.5 inches.
- Prohibited bags include but are not limited to large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computer bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
- Alcohol will also be available for purchase for those 21 years of age or older with an acceptable form of identification.
- All guests consuming alcohol are required to wear a wristband that demonstrates they are 21 years of age and have confirmed their age by showing an acceptable form of identification.
- There is a limit of two alcoholic beverages per purchase.
Re-entry (entering, exiting, and entering again) is not permitted for athletics events.
Hearing Impairment Assistance
The Arena has an Assistive Listening System (ALS). At the entry, simply ask a Guest Services staff member for a receiver unit.
Lost and Found
The Arena is not responsible for any items left inside or outside the facility. However, there are times when items left in the Arena are turned into our front desk. Call 208-426-1900 to check for a lost item.
Purchase parking ahead of the game! All spaces are general admission within each lot, and passes are digital through Boise State's Ticketmaster systems! Stadium lots are season passes and prepaid passes only. Limited ADA parking is only sold on the day of the event. Prepaid parking is valid for the East Stadium Lot and Lincoln Parking Garage.
For assistance purchasing or accessing single game parking, please contact the Boise State Athletic Ticket Office at 208-426-4737.
Women's Basketball & Gymnastics
- Free parking is available in the West Stadium Lot, between ExtraMile Arena and Albertsons Stadium.
In order to keep guests safe and reduce unnecessary touchpoints, the following items are prohibited:
- Weapons of any kind or items that could be used as a weapon (Leatherman, knives, firearms, brass knuckles, metal chains, sharp metal objects, pepper sprays, bullets, etc.)
- Fireworks / Pyrotechnics of any kind
- Laser pointers, glow sticks, or flashbulbs
- iPads, Google Glass, Selfie-sticks, Laptops, Drones, Video/Audio Recorders
- Outside food & beverage (cans, bottles, coolers, alcohol, etc.)
- Artificial noise-makers (such as air horns, cowbells, etc.)
- Wrapped packages
- Objects that can be used as projectiles
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, signs, banners, etc.
- Animals (Exception: recognized service animals under titles II and III of the ADA)
- Unauthorized chemicals
- Beach Balls, Skateboards, roller blades, roller shoes
- Any and all items/controlled substances that are illegal at the city, county, State, and/or Federal level or deemed suspicious due to quantity or uniqueness
- Any other item deemed by security to be inappropriate for the event or a threat to public safety
*These items will not be checked or allowed into the building so please leave them home or in your car.
Security & Screening Policy
Scanning & Security Checkpoints:
For your safety, all guests entering the Arena are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Arena security personnel. Refusal to agree to the search may result in non-admittance. Prohibited items include anything that can be deemed a threat to public safety regardless of permit. In the event that prohibited items are revealed during a search, guests may either return the item to their vehicle or the item will be surrendered. Surrendered items will be disposed of and not returned.
In addition to staff that is available to scan tickets, the Arena is excited to introduce new self-serve ticket scanners! Come prepared with your tickets in your smartphone wallet. Staff is happy to assist or you can tap/scan your own tickets.
Smoking and vaping are permitted in designated areas only.
Boise State University is committed to the ideals of good sportsmanship, safety, and fair play. We ask all persons to please show respect for their opposing team, game officials, and each other, before, during, and after the game.
Boise State is now using digital tickets! Using the Boise State Broncos Athletics app and your Boise State Ticket Account Manager, you will always have full access to your tickets via a smartphone, and can download or transfer your tickets at any time. Digital tickets also add a new layer of security, guarding against the production of fraudulent and duplicate tickets.
With mobile ticket delivery, your phone is your ticket. Save your tickets to your phone while you're at home.
- Cell service and internet will be limited/unavailable at the venue.
- Screenshots, .pdfs, or printouts will not work.
Use the following steps to access the information on your phone before getting to the Arena to ensure you are prepared to present your tickets at the entry. Cell service will be limited at the venue.
1. Download/Open Boise State Broncos Athletics app.
2. Swipe the lower banner to the left, select "Tickets"
3. Select arrow to the right of "My Account"
4. Login using email associated with your ticket purchase
5. Select Event
6. Select "Add to Apple Wallet" (iOS Devices) or "Google Pay" (Android Devices)
7. On game day, go to your Apple Wallet (iOS Devices) or Google Pay/G-Pay app (Android Devices)
8. Access your tickets from Apple Wallet (iOS Devices), or Google Pay/G-Pay app (Android Devices). Tickets accessed here do not require internet or cell signal. SCREENSHOTS WILL NOT WORK!
Digital Ticket Tips!
- Make sure you save your tickets to a wallet app BEFORE arriving at the venue, and have them pulled up BEFORE reaching ticket scanners.
- Screenshots no longer work. To eliminate fraudulent and duplicate tickets, digital ticket barcodes now refresh every 15 seconds via Ticketmaster's SafeTix technology.
- Digital tickets now provide "tap and go" entry! Simply hold your device to our ticket scanners for a quick, contactless entry!
- Need to send your tickets to someone? Simply hit the 'Transfer' option when managing your tickets!
- Download the Boise State Athletics App to quickly and easily manage your tickets! You will find access to your tickets under the 'Tickets' tab.
Boise State University Athletics Ticketing Guide
Still Having Trouble?
Contact the Boise State Ticket Office for assistance!
Phone: (208) 426-4737
Additional Information about Arena Policies and Procedures
Additional Information about Arena Policies and Procedures:
For more information about the Arena, please visit https://www.extramilearena.com/plan-your-visit/a-z-guide. If you have questions regarding any of this information, please contact the Arena at 208-426-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assumption of Risk:
- Event organizers do not assume liability. By entering the Arena, you agree to adhere to all Boise State University policies (to include COVID policies) and assume full liability and risk incurred before, during, and after the event.
Boise State COVID Protocols & Health Guidelines:
If you are sick, living with someone who is sick or experiencing the following symptoms, do not enter the Arena.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Masks are optional in all university-owned or controlled spaces.
Reach out to our team for any questions related to your upcoming event!
Phone: (208) 426-1900
Ticket Related Inquiries:
Phone: (208) 426-4737